If you receive SNAP, Medicaid, Gov’t Assistance…Save more with Prime Access
To get Prime Access, upload an image of your eligibility letter or card to one of the following:
All Qualifying Programs:
- Medicaid: upload image of your Medicaid eligibility letter
- SNAP: Enter your EBT number and upload an image of the EBT card
- SSI: Supplement Security Income (this is different from Social Security and SSDI)
- Direct Express Prepaid Debit Card: Upload image of card
- TANF: Temporary Assistance for Families in need
- TTANF: Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- NSLP” Nation School Lunch Program, (Letter must include your child’s name and the schools’s name)
- LIHEAP: Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
Review How to Qualify, Step by Step
What is Prime Access About?
Prim Access is offered to anyone receiving qualifying government assistance with a valid program ID or document to prove eligibility.
Is Prime Access different than the full price Prime membership?
No. Prime Access members enjoy every Prime benefit at a discounted rate of $6.99/month, which includes:
- Fast, free delivery
- Prime Video, Prime music, Prime reading and Prime gaming.
- Unlimited photo storage with Amazon photos